Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Catching Up!


This is what we have been doing a lot of lately! With Aaron and Isaac both getting out of school for all this snow, we have been playing a lot. It has been fun but know I am kinda ready to see some Spring!


This is the snowman that Aaron and the boys made. Cade named him Frosty. I thought it was really an original name!

Other than snow we have been sick. How backwards is it that Aaron and I get the stomach bug and my boys don't. I got it last week and Aaron had it Monday of this week. We are praying the boys stay well!


My mom is coming in town today to watch the boys this weekend. Aaron and I are going to Indianapolis for the weekend. We are taking this as our anniversary and Valentines Day gifts to each other. I am so looking forward to getting away!

Other exciting news is......We finally got a new mattress! We have been married 9 years and have had hand me down mattresses. I am very thankful for what we have had but it sure is nice to be able to go pick out the one you want. We were in desperate need of a new one. So far it has been some good sleeping!

Also, Aaron has been talking to a church here in Louisville about a youth ministry position. It is down to him and one other guy. We are just praying for God's clear direction is this. It is a part time position and Aaron really would love to be full time in the ministry and just have one job. He also has a church in Danville, KY that is going to interview him. It is a full time position but we aren't real sure when they will start interviewing. More than anything we just are doing our best to seek God's direction and stay in His will for this next step in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment