Saturday, January 30, 2010

Slumber Parties and Sledding!

That is what we have been up to these days. First my bible study girls decided to have a slumber party. Actually one of my friends, Christina really planned it all. We are coming to the end of our second bible study and wanted to have a girls night. Christina's husband travels with his job and her and her kids get to go with him. So we had a slumber party before she left town at a Bed and Breakfast. It was so much fun!!! If I knew how to upload videos from my phone, I would show the kind of things that went on. Instead you will just have to check out the pj's we were in for the night.













We haven't gotten much snow this year but there has been enough for the boys to have some snowball fights and go sledding!


This is them checking out the snow first thing this morning. Isaac thought about throwing a snowball at his daddy.


This is all three boys resting after a couple hours of sledding. I didn't go but I had hot chocolate waiting on them when they got home. (Notice Cade's mouth)


This is Cade with his friend Zach. He kinda looks scared but he is really not scared of anything. He came home telling me about how they slid all the way to the woods. I am glad I didn't go to see that.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, the fun and memories that come with friends, snow and all the stuff in between! So glad we can be a part of the Reynolds' fam fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun night just being girls and eating way too much chocolate:) Miss you guys...hope you guys are enjoying the snow...lots of sledding and snowmen I am sure:)

    ReplyDelete