Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My big 8 year old!



Aaron and I met with Isaac's teacher the other day. She had some concerns about Isaac and his attention to his work. I kinda expected her to bring up having him tested for ADD but I guess I didn't think it would bother me as much as it has. I know this is not really a major thing to deal with but it still bothers me. I am very thankful and blessed that this is all that Isaac has to struggle with. Most babies born as early as Isaac can't walk or talk and here I am upset about some Attention problems. I guess I just really wanted him to not have to struggle in school or really just life in general. He has gone through so much in his short little life (eventhough he doesn't remember it, I do) and I just wanted school to be easy for him.

So we will be getting Isaac tested and hopefully, we can do some things besides medicine to help him. I just hope and pray finding this while he is young and getting some direction on how to help him will make some major improvements in his school work.

2 comments:

  1. Praying as God makes clear the directions to take as you all look to make life the best it can be for Isaac! You and Aaron are wonderful parents and blessings in the lives of your boys and those around you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will praying along side of you......I know you will do whatever you can and you will be as proactive about this as you possible can be and that means Isaac will make progress.......thinking of you

    ReplyDelete