Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving but ready for Christmas!

I am having a hard time with being away from all my family this year for Thanksgiving. I enjoy Thanksgiving and have a lot to be thankful for but I am especially looking forward to Christmas.

I don't normally decorate early for Christmas but being extra excited for it to get here and having a Cookie Exchange and Youth Leaders party at my house has got me decorating early.
This is in over my table. I don't have a typical light fixture in there so I was trying to be creative about how to decorate it. It's not exactly what I was going for but I had fun searching for the ribbon and hanging the ornaments.



We also have lights up on the outside of the house. Color lights at that. That isn't something we do but this year our neighbors gave us the lights and the boys were so excited. I will have to take another picture of the outside of the house when they are all turned on. It has been fun decorating in our new house. It's kinda like have new decorations since I get to figure out all over again where everything is going to go.

Next on my list is to work on getting a good picture of the boys for our Christmas card.

2 comments:

  1. Love the ornaments above the table! Super cute and very festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Took me a while to figure out how to make it work on that light fixture. Not a typical over the table fixture.

    ReplyDelete