Sunday, April 19, 2009

What is a Blog

This is Aaron. Sarah told me that she had made us a blog. Many of our friends have one and it is a easy way to keep people informed of what is going on our lives. Pretty cool. So as I sit here trying to figure this thing out I thought I would write something. I have a feeling that Sarah will do most of the writing but I wanted to give it a shot too.
Right now I am thinking of all the papers and projects and presentations that I have due in the next two weeks. I just have one question to myself; why do I procrastinate so much!!!
I am also thinking about going to the orthopedic in the morning to get my knee looked at again. I continue to have hope and pray that the doctor will tell me that it is ok for me to run the half marathon Saturday. For those of you that may not know, a half marathon is 13.1 miles. Not just a quick jog around the block. But I have always liked to run and thanks to some great friends, Joe and Susan Dotson, and also the insiration from Lela McFarland, I have, over the past few months really got into running and I am really enjoying it. All except for the knee part, but hopefully soon that will be better.
Things are crazy busy right now and God continues to amaze me at how He is blessing our family. He never ceases to amaze me.
I am going to go now and get started on some school work or I may just go to bed; who knows yet!!!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! So excited you guys are bloggers now, welcome:) Can't wait to keep up with u guys...Aaron we will be praying for a speedy recovery for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, I got a shout out in your first ever blog! Don't I feel special? :-) God is good and you have been able to do immeasurable things up through now and He won't stop amazing you now! If your knee can take it, you will run with great gusto this Sat. and if not, then you will just run the next big race even faster! Praying all works out!

    ReplyDelete