Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thunder over Louisville!
















We went to Thunder over Louisville last night. It was our first time to go. It was definetly an experience we won't forget. The boys really enjoyed it. They weren't too fond of how loud the airshow was but overall they had a really good time. We had some awesome seats! A friend of ours from church is a policeman and he gave us some passes to sit with the Policemen and their friends and families. So we weren't in the big crowds of people.

Cade is at home with me this morning while Aaron and Isaac are at church. He has had a long weekend. He started running a high fever Friday. I couldn't ever get it to completely break so I took him to the doctor Friday night. He was complaining of a sore throat and also had an upset stomach. From what everyone tells me, that is exactly what strep throat sounds like. So of course that is what he had. He has been in a really good mood but extremely worn out. So the best part is, I was at the zoo Friday with Isaac's class for a field trip when Cade starting getting sick. My friend Susan was watching Cade for me. I was just going to leave the field trip and go get Cade since he was running fever and not feeling well. As I am going to leave the zoo it is then that it clicks that I rode the bus with Isaac and his class to the zoo. Nothing like having a sick baby and not being able to go get him! Thankfully Aaron got out of class early and was able to go get him earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment